Addison, TX Air Conditioning Repair & Service
Lex Air Conditioning and Heating is a highly rated option for air conditioning in Addison, Texas.We serve all Addison zip codes including 75001 and 75248 from our headquarters in nearby Carrollton, only 15 minutes away.
What can we offer you?
- Same day installation or repair. If you have an A/C issue and need help right away, call us and we will be glad to fix the issue immediately. We are available 24/7.
- Quality air conditioning at a great price with flexible financing. Make sure to look at our specials too.
- We will even removeold air conditioning units, that way you don’t have to worry about the hassle.
- Air testing in your home to ensure that you are getting the cleanest air for you and your family.
When you are having issues with your air conditioner, a common question by home owners is should I have it repaired or replaced? At Lex Air Conditioning we can do both options, but here are some pros and cons of each.
- You should have your air conditioner repaired if it breaks down occasionally (every couple years).
- If the air conditioner is fairly new, it will be easier to find the parts needed to fix the issue, and it will be cheaper than buying a new air conditioner.
- How well have you been maintaining your air conditioner? If you have maintenance scheduled and the unit is inspected, you can actually add a couple of years to the air conditioner before buying a new one.
- How old is your air conditioner? If it has exceeded or is close to the allotted life expectancy of the air conditioner, then it is time to invest in a new one.
- New air conditioners can cost more money upfront, but they are more energy efficient saving you money in the long run.
- Consider different brands and manufacturers when looking to buy a new air conditioning unit.
Did you know?
The government has issued that by 2020, air conditioning units will cease using the R-22 refrigerant which is currently in most air conditioning units. The refrigerant is difficult for disposal and not environmentally friendly. The good news is that there will be cleaner air both inside and outside Addison, TX.
The new air conditioning units replace the R-22 refrigerant with a more environmentally safe option, R-410A. If you would like to read more about R-22 and the efforts we are making toward cleaner air you can visit the US EPA website.
Contact Lex Air Conditioning for Addison, Texas
If you are still unsure about whether to repair or replace your air conditioning unit, that’s okay. At Lex Air Conditioning and Heating we will complete a thorough inspection at no cost to help in your decision. However, in the end, the decision is yours. We will be glad to install, repair, service, or maintain your air conditioner for you in Addison, because we believe in high standards and exceptional service. Contact us today!
About Addison, TX
Unique amenities, innovative developments, nationally acclaimed events, internationally recognized brands, and more restaurants per capita than any city in the U.S., Addison is the destination in North Texas for fast-paced business and world-class fun!
- Ideal Location
- Something for Everybody
- Great Job Opportunities
- Luxury Living and Education!
- Transportation and Travel
- Safe Living
Boasting a “4.4 square mile urban enclave with 170+ restaurants, 22 hotels, upscale living, unique retail spots and over 12 million square feet of office space”. Addison is a unique blend of commercial and residential that makes you feel like you are working from home everyday. It has been touted by real estate guru Barbara Corcoran as one of America’s Five Sexiest Suburbs.
Addison is comprised of 49% young people looking to start families and careers. With an exceptional median household income of $55,816 this is a place for the young and the old-er. Consisting of highly educated Texans, Addison is an up and coming urban city to cater to all facets of life.
Besides it’s wide variety of unique cuisine Addison is home to the Cavanaugh Flight Museum, the largest collection of flying warbirds in the Southwest. Home to over 75,000 tulips we can consider Addison to be the pristine front yard of Texas. The Water Tower Theatre in Addison has received wide acclaim as the Best Theater in Dallas. So come by and catch a show!
Since the early 80’s Addison has continued to grow annually. Although, Addison is home to around 13,000 residents it sees a daytime population of nearly 100,000 making it a hot bed for business opportunities. Among the fortune 500 companies located in Addison are JC Penney and Frito Lay. It has been named “Google’s 2014 E-City for the State of Texas“. With booming and pioneering innovations in the electronic and internet world, Addison could be home to your next or first business venture. Entrepreneurship is the foundation of the economy of the city.
One of the best things about Addison is that you can live a luxurious life at abudget price! The median homevalue is $295,500, and the median income is $55,816. Along with the luxury living comes excellent k-12 education. Addison has a unique blend of public and private schools available that offer excellent academics. The majority of Addison’s youth attend George H.W. Bush Elementary School. Other attend 1 of 2 private schools in the Addison metro area. One is the Trinity Christian Academy and the other is the Greenhill School, both serving Pre-k-12.
Although small the Addison Airport is home to more than 700 based aircraft with 90,000+ annual operations. It is conveniently located in the heart of North Dallas booming business district and makes for a quick and easy travel stop for those looking to get out quick from Plano, Richardson and Frisco. Widely considered one of America’s safer airports due to its 24-hour security and 24 hour U.S. Customs service.
According to City-Data.com Addison has an average crime rate. Located right next to Carrollton, the crime rate has seen significant decrease. Attributed to its high education completion rate and favorable area for entrepreneurship Addison has become a natural destination for families looking to live long term in a safe and friendly suburb.