Lex Air is a full service, residential A/C installation, repair and maintenance company
Whether you are in need of emergency air conditioning repair or just want to schedule routine maintenance, licensed A/C technicians will travel to your home anywhere within the Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex to solve any residential HVAC need.
Home Cooling Services Include:
- Emergency Central Cooling repair, 24/7
- Same day A/C installation when possible
- Repair and maintenance on all major brands and manufacturers
- Removal and disposal of old A/C systems and equipment
- Routine maintenance during peak season for optimum performance
- Indoor air quality tests and installation of air cleansing systems
The Lex Air Guarantee
We promise that a residential comfort system properly serviced and maintained by Lex Air will bring the following to your family and household:
- Safety – Lex Air will keep your central air system clean and prevent a breakdown with routine monitoring of mechanical and electrical components, ensuring your home and family are safe.
- Efficiency – Older systems are not very efficient by today’s standards and need routine maintenance at the very least. It can often be more cost-effective to upgrade to a newer system altogether. New A/C comfort systems are designed to use less energy, but these efficiencies are rated when the entire system is compatible and in optimum condition. Working with Lex Air’s certified HVAC technicians helps keep electric bills lower and saves the environment.
- Comfort – Clean filters, coils, and air handlers will keep your house as comfortable as possible. Newer high-efficiency Trane systems installed by Lex Air will also increase comfort levels by using 2-stage compressors, variable-speed fans, and humidity control.
- Indoor Air Quality – Dirty system components will negatively impact the indoor air quality of your home, and therefore the well-being of your family. This is especially true in newer homes where less fresh air enters the home due to more stringent building practices and standards. There are multiple ways to improve the indoor air quality of a home; fortunately, Lex Air is skilled in installation of multiple systems and smart/digital technologies.
- Longevity – A residential comfort system is a significant investment, impacting electrical costs, health and mood. Taking care of a heating or cooling system, with all of its components is in your best interest as a homeowner. We take our work seriously, and look forward to providing a clean and well-maintained system that will outlive expectations and provide comfort to your family for years to come.