Are you in need of Carrollton HVAC repair? If so, you’re not alone. Far too many people wait until they need their air conditioner and find out it isn’t working. At Lex Air, we have several tips that can help increase the life of your HVAC equipment and keep you from calling an HVAC company in Carrollton TX. In addition, our maintenance plans are meant to address problems before they become operating issues with your air conditioning.
Carrollton TX AC Replacement
In order to avoid replacing newer HVAC equipment, and to keep it operating at peak capacity and efficiency, we offer these simple suggestions:
- Change your air filter regularly, preferably every one to three months.
- Pour a capful of bleach into the condensate drain line to avoid service calls and water problems.
- Each spring and fall, visually inspect your heating and air conditioning units.
- Don’t allow yard debris, shrubs or bushes within two feet of the condenser.
- Invest in a Lex Air CoolCustomer maintenance plan. Both the spring inspection and the fall inspection are covered, which will help keep your
HVAC service in Carrollton TX.
We suggest Trane TruComfort systems, as they are variable speed systems. You’ll find they have consistent, quiet comfort and enhanced humidity control, all of which are designed to keep the humidity level in your home at a minimum. They also won’t need much in the line of Carrollton HVAC repair.
Call Today to Get a Complimentary Evaluation
Are you ready to make sure your HVAC service in Carrollton TX isn’t overlooked. We will call you to schedule each appointment for maintenance and when a new unit comes in. Our Carrollton HVAC repair is ready to help you live your life comfortably again. Give us a call today at 972-466-1917 and speak to one of our specialists about your needs.